Atitude indicator for Android devices

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Dudule

Dudule

Hello Aerowerx

The GPS heading is already in place with a compass and digital indicator, there is also a course keeping index, for speed and altitude it will be possible soon.

Horizon  compas bis.jpg

Cordially

Last edited:

agpilot24

I fly an ag-plane, if I get into trouble, a time limit on it, is unacceptable. I just need a way to descend or ascend through a cloud layer….I can do it with the GPS field guidance unit, but most pilots cannot do it that way. I try to not ever need it, but when you work an airplane for a living, sometimes an extra horizon is needed to survive. I always have a planB and planC when I take off, but ag aviation is what it is….and conditions often reduce to ”unusable”, but we go anyway.

Dudule

Hello Boku

Sorry, I dont really understand what you mean, the phone vertically with rotating around vertical axis is a yaw turning, can you tell more please.
But if there is a real problem it should come from your phone, make sure your phone is equiped with a real gyroscope sensor as required, you can use Physics Toolbox (or other equivalent) to see the the manufacturer and the name of the model equiped with, and also if it works (Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite – Applications sur Google Play),
For example mine is Bosh - BMI120 (BMI120 Bosch Sensortec | C437657 - LCSC Electronics),
i have also an other phone using "virtualgyro", that cannot work.

Cordially

Last edited:

Dudule

Now, if you could just add GPS based ground speed, altitude, and heading in the corners.

Hello everybody

As request i have just submitted a new release now waiting for approval with GPS ground speed and adjustable altimeter "in the corners", i hope it will be available quickly on the store and you will like it.

Cordially

Attachments

• Horizon 27-09-2022.jpg
    Horizon 27-09-2022.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: