• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Articles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orion

R.I.P.
The recent rebuild of our company's web site has eliminated the "Documents" page - I found it interesting that in the two days it's been down, I've gotten several inquiries as to where the articles and reports have gone. I hope to eventually incorporate them into an HBA library but for now I'll post them here.

Please keep in mind that these are for general reference. Some of them may be relatively dated and some of the information may not be as applicable as when the article was written. But I did review them and for the most part, the information will most likely still be useful for those seeking a bit more information about the represented subjects. Hope you find them useful.

I just added the paper on hull design - there will be one more (WIG overview) however it still has a formatting error that the PDF creator does not like so I'll have to go through it and do a bit of editing.

Attachments

• Airfoil selection.pdf
    48.8 KB · Views: 5,098
  • Affordable airplane.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,357
  • Redrives2.pdf
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Redrives1.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 1,527
  • Kit safety.pdf
    48 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Bond test.pdf