AR-5 movies

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Max Volume

Howdy Folks! I've just started archiving, editing and posting movies on youtube about Mike Arnold and the AR-5 World Record Breaker and the AR-6 formula 1 champion - I will keep posting as long as I keep finding semi-lost tapes. Mike also helped me build and design guitars. My channel also has my band "the Naked Lady Wrestlers" which you can ignore (unless you like that sort of thing!) here's my first;

Max Volume

Nice, my favorite airplane, i want to build one!
The quality is quite good! What did you use for capturing the tape? Or was it already on a dvd?
Perhaps you should join your effort with the "official" channel which host others videos: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVDILmX2ylWP1YLQmYi9nPw
I shot it on a Sony TRV 900 and dumped it onto premier - glad you like it! more to come with "Alex Strojnik inspects the AR-5"
Hi Max, Thanks for saving Mikes work. I have the VHS tapes. Mike is missed. An excellent craftsman and teacher.
and my best friend!

Max Volume

Nice, my favorite airplane, i want to build one!
The quality is quite good! What did you use for capturing the tape? Or was it already on a dvd?
Perhaps you should join your effort with the "official" channel which host others videos: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVDILmX2ylWP1YLQmYi9nPw
the Arnold Co. youtube channel is run by Mike's sister in law - I was under duress (taking care of my Mom) and off-line when Mike died. She may or may not put me in charge of Arnold Co. - I have to prove myself first as she dosn't really know me and I don't blame her. I WILL be posting an introductory video on Arnold Co. channel to show that I can make a movie and steer people to my channel --- I'd better start editing!!

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Howdy Folks! I've just started archiving, editing and posting movies on youtube about Mike Arnold and the AR-5 World Record Breaker and the AR-6 formula 1 champion - I will keep posting as long as I keep finding semi-lost tapes. Mike also helped me build and design guitars. My channel also has my band "the Naked Lady Wrestlers" which you can ignore (unless you like that sort of thing!) here's my first;

Great Band Name!!! LOVE IT!

mcrae0104

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Max, thanks for posting these treasures. This is really great.

I had looked around for Naked Lady Wrestlers a while back after hearing your Stars & Stripes Forever in the credits to one of the other videos, but hadn’t found anything. Good to see some of that stuff as well. Love your take on classical standards.