Anyone want to share a place to stay at for Oshkosh FOR FREE?

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events and Trip Reports' started by dragon2knight, Jun 18, 2019.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

Tags:
  1. Jun 18, 2019 #1

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

Hi all :)
    Just throwing this out here to anyone who'd be interested. I have rented a cabin around 25-ish miles out from Oshkosh for the entire week of the airshow (Sunday the day before the show for check in and check out is the Monday morning after the show). I'm going solo this year and the cabin can fit up to another couple easily on a sofa bed (the cabin is a one bedroom with a bed and a pull out sofa in two separate rooms). I'd hate to see all that space going to waste so I'm offering it FOR FREE (no cost to you at all, it's already paid for) to anyone who'd like to attend but couldn't get any reservations anywhere closer and hate camping as much as I do :D

The only things to know are the aforementioned long-ish drive to and from Oshkosh and you're on your own for food, transportation and such, this is for the shared cabin only. It's in Fremont, WI and the place is called Bluejay Resort and Campground. The cabin is air conditioned, has a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, stove, etc.) and it has a TV. This is right on the river with pontoon boat rentals for fishing if you like. I'm only really using it to sleep and clean up, I'll be attending the show for the majority of my stay there. PM me if interested or need more information. This is no scam or joke folks, it's just an offer from a guy who is attending his first Oshkosh and would like to share the joy :)

Mike

2. Jun 18, 2019 #2

gtobill

gtobill

gtobill

Interested. I am from austin TX area. I have stayed in Plymouth the last few years and this would be closer!

Bill

3. Jun 18, 2019 #3

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

PM'd.

4. Jun 18, 2019 #4

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

Okay, it's done :) Glad someone took advantage of this, it's going to be a fun time!

5. Jun 19, 2019 #5

CCCP

CCCP

CCCP

Is it too late to +1 ? I won't need a couch , just enough room to inflate my matress. Will have my rental car so I can give y'all a ride to and from.

6. Jun 19, 2019 #6

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

dragon2knight

Sorry, all filled up. If it changes I'll let you know.

7. Jun 20, 2019 #7

CCCP

CCCP

CCCP

Thank you

dragon2knight likes this.