• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone use one of these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickathome

Walmart.com: B & R Plastics 101-6BK 9-in. X 11.5-in. Black EZ-Fold Folding Step Stool: Tools

I'm always looking for gadgets. This thing is an absolutely brilliant idea. For use while checking fuel, or installing the cover, etc, I gotta give it to whoever designed it. Wonder if they had pilots in mind when they did so. Good old Wally World has them cheap. I wanted a stepstool to toss behind the seat in the plane and this thing folds to like 2 inches thick at most and weighs only slightly over two pounds. I'm going to use it when I'm away and need a step stool but don't want to take up alot of space or weight.

Back