Anyone use one of these?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Nickathome

Walmart.com: B & R Plastics 101-6BK 9-in. X 11.5-in. Black EZ-Fold Folding Step Stool: Tools

I'm always looking for gadgets. This thing is an absolutely brilliant idea. For use while checking fuel, or installing the cover, etc, I gotta give it to whoever designed it. Wonder if they had pilots in mind when they did so. Good old Wally World has them cheap. I wanted a stepstool to toss behind the seat in the plane and this thing folds to like 2 inches thick at most and weighs only slightly over two pounds. I'm going to use it when I'm away and need a step stool but don't want to take up alot of space or weight.

Head in the clouds

I've got about 20 of them around the house and also given away a dozen or so to friends, always have a couple in the car and the plane, great for flyins...

And for once I see something that is more expensive in US than here.

They sold them in our Woolworths for $5 each around 8yrs ago which is why I bought so many, haven't seen them since. Their weak point is standing on them near the central handle (and I'm a lightweight), they crack there, and then if you sit on them the crack bites your bum!

deskpilot

Morphett Vale, South Australia. Just south of Adel
I've got about 20 of them around the house and also given away a dozen or so to friends, always have a couple in the car and the plane, great for flyins...

And for once I see something that is more expensive in US than here.

They sold them in our Woolworths for $5 each around 8yrs ago which is why I bought so many, haven't seen them since. Their weak point is standing on them near the central handle (and I'm a lightweight), they crack there, and then if you sit on them the crack bites your bum!
Could be worse....................
Entrapment - Bill Kearns - YouTube

Group Builder