• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone recognize this homebuilt twin-rotor helo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassVampire

Someone posted this on a FB page I'm a member of and we are trying to find more info about it. All we have is this pic, though supposedly it was built by someone in Africa (go figure) and has been flown (I"m somewhat dubious on that last feat). The rotors are articulated and both are powered (so I've been told). Anyone else seen it?

:whistle:

10005830_1607975866090898_7882672451288570641_o.jpg

Back