• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone interested in making aviation history?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the main restriction of light speed travel?

• Heat

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Engine Power

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Size

• Human Factor

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Heat

• Engine Power

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Size

• Human Factor

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkmanian

I am looking for one dedicated team of engineers wishing to break and make records for speed, safety, efficiency, price, and style. I am looking for dedicated people who's passion truly is aviation. Payment is available, although I am really looking for people interested in the development of the aircraft and not the pay. There is no official work that has been done as of yet so if your wanting to be one of the first then cool. Oh, and if you are only looking for good pay, sorry, only the bare minimum wage of Ohio will do ya. However, living space, food, and clothing will be provided. To get all of the details please message me.

Back