• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone here living in an Airpark Community?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cblink.007

I think we found our dream property. 2200 sq ft home, built above a hangar, with a 2 car garage...and a paved, lit runway running right down the middle of the neighborhood! Not far from work, either! Only problem is that it has never been lived in, owned by the bank as a foreclosed, unfinished home, and likely needs a complete overhaul above the hangar!! We cannot wait to get a closer look at it! If doable and we can get it, the wife can have her castle upstairs, and I can have my lair downstairs. Can't get more fair than that!

So, is there anyone here living in an airpark community? If so, how have your experiences been? How long have you been living there? Given that we will likely be the youngest residents if this works out, how receptive are airparks to new neighbors? I know all experiences may vary...

We are understandably curious!

Back