Anyone Have Contact With pwood66889?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

lake_harley

Supporting Member
I used to converse with forum member pwood66889 form time to time and wanted to just check in with him. I searched and found he hasn't been on the forum for about a year. I've tried sending a message through the forum and also e-mailed two different e-mail addresses I had from past conversations but no reply. I do know he moved in the past couple years.

I wouldn't want anyone to give away any information publicly, but if you have any contact with him please pass on that I have been trying to reach him. He can reach me through any of the methods below.

Thank you.

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574 Home
(573) 286-3335 Cell
[email protected]
lake_harley (HBA user name)

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can confirm - he hasn't logged in to the forum since November 2021. Unfortunately, he doesn't have an e-mail address listed in his account here that I can access. You might try sending him a PM. He may get notified that he's received one.

I'm sorry. I have no other news. If anyone can help get in touch with him, please post here or PM the OP.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member

lake_harley

Supporting Member
Thanks Victor Bravo. I did remember his name and looked back through old e-mails we exchanged but didn't see a phone number listed in any of them. I'll check out the links you provided.

Thanks

Lynn