• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Any information on Zenoah G50?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Built2Fly

I recently acquired a project coming with Zenoah G50 engines. It's a nice looking oppose twin 2-stroke engine, that looked similar to a Hirth F23. However, I have since been struggling to find information on this engine, such as the repair manual, connection diagram, and torque setting of various nuts, etc.

The Tennessee Prop website has a bit information (Tennessee Propellers, Inc.), so I hope initially. But they are not responding to the emails, and their phone number has been disconnected when I called them.

I also tried to email the Zenoah company in Japan. And their initial response is that they have a list of engines (for model airplanes), and G50 is not one on their list (of current or discontinued). I don't have too much hope for more info.

So back to the wonderful forum here, does anyone have a copy of the repair manual, connection diagram, and torque settings for tightening the bolts? Thanks a lot.

eng_g50.JPG

Picture from Tennessee Propeller website

Back