• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ANOTHER newbie from N.J.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offcenter

Hi everybody, Apparently I'm the second guy from New Jersey to check in here recently, and my name is also George. I recently jumped from dreamer to builder when I bought the wrecked remains of a Challenger II that had been torn loose from it's moorings and blown across the airport by high winds. I've been flying on and off since 1971 and started out in Cessna 150s at Hanover Airport. The last five years I've been flying a friend's Piper Tomahawk. Nice plane, but a few years ago I got a chance to fly three different Challengers and fell in love with them. Hopefully in a year or so I'll have mine rebuilt and in the air. I've been enjoying your forum and all the good info here.

Back