No, he's referring to the CX500/650 Honda motorcycleYou`re referring to the Honda commercial V-Twins?
It's a 50hp 600cc parellel twin, it's all there in the posts above.That photo looks like a single cylinder engine, nothing like the cx500 I once owned.
from thisHow old is it? Is this related to the "new" (well almost 10 years already) NC700/NC750 engine from honda? It was rumored to be a half 1.4L jazz engine, and is very efficient (4L/100km on a motorbike!).
* Engine Type: 582cc liquid-cooled four-stroke parallel-twin
* Engine Power: 49.6 hp @7500 RPM, 37 lbs-ft torque @ 5500 RPM
* Bore and Stroke: 72mm x 71.5mm
* Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
* Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
* Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, four-hole injectors
* Ignition: Computer-controlled fully transistorized with electronic advance
* Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
John likes to start a new thread for each engine he adapts his redrive to. Dig through his dozen or so threads and you should find the industrial engine version of his redrive. I think it's discussed in a few of them.