• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anglin J3 Kitten

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveair2

I've been a fan of Jessie Anglin's designs for years. Recently I've been looking for information on Jessie. I've not found much at all.
The J6 Karatoo is on my build list and now have revisited the J3 Kitten. I think the J3 Kitten is an outstanding Ultralight design.
I bought the plans on CD off Ebay from KN2E. They are hard to read fuzzy JPEG's of course. I think this design has much potential.

Attachments

• anglin.jpg
    anglin.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 242
  • J3kitten.jpg
    J3kitten.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 314
  • J3Kitten1.jpg
    J3Kitten1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: BJC
Back