An unorthodox seaplane hull, modell tests

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

tunnels

Banned
china is my home , place of work but was born in N
Are there no new ideas ?? all we see are things from the past ! where are the inventive bright people that have modern ideas from the present ?? surely just looking at what others have tried from the past you can read and see what they had done and where the weaknesses are and modify them to present day thinking and use modern materials that could make some of these ideas actually work much better . what have you learned ?? anything ?? any one able to look and understand what was being done and know how it worked and how it could be made even more better !!Seems we need old ideas to be able to move forward !! But where are the modern day inventive bright people to carry on !

tunnels

Banned
This Is for Kingfisher and Himat !
During the time I been banded from this site I been looking for and at developments of hull shapes and foils etc and coming to grips with the way sail boats are going in a big hurry to get faster ! Any people looking at the foil subject need to check out the RED BULL sail revolution that's taking place and watch you tube and see the shapes of the foils being used !! Jt about ever foil is different from the one alongside during the racing .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVPBob9qvI

Open your box and get you head out and look !!

Last edited:
Q

qxev

Are there no new ideas ?? all we see are things from the past ! where are the inventive bright people that have modern ideas from the present ?? surely just looking at what others have tried from the past you can read and see what they had done and where the weaknesses are and modify them to present day thinking and use modern materials that could make some of these ideas actually work much better . what have you learned ?? anything ?? any one able to look and understand what was being done and know how it worked and how it could be made even more better !!Seems we need old ideas to be able to move forward !! But where are the modern day inventive bright people to carry on !
New ideas are not in demand on the market for innovation
the development of fundamentally new aircraft is very expensive theme
no investor will not allocate funds for the creation of new aircraft

tunnels

Banned
Without new ideas we go no where ! THE adaption and adoption of other peoples ideas is a way of using something that's already been tried and some of the discovery has already been tried even if it is from another interesting subject that is almost directly related to this subject of getting Amphibious planes off the water and flying .
Without new ideas we'd still be living in caves and wearing animal skins and called Fred Flintstone !
I don't even remember where or when or if I was ever in box with the lid closed ! Try it some time !!

Q

qxev

Without new ideas we'd still be living in caves and wearing animal skins and called Fred Flintstone !
the fact is that for 100 years the dominant type of aircraft equipment remains the same configuration

that is, mankind is not going to change these cave "aircraft skins of animals"
to something more promising
;)

tunnels

Banned
Q

qxev

First I would like to thank you for the Custer channel wing information Very very interesting !Thank you
always happy to be of service to man who is interested in non-standard types of aircraft:)

Q

qxev

I have just finished watching YouTube about the channel wing my mind is racing to adapt that principle To the amphibious sport plane and with tunnelled hull design it going be different!!!!
I am familiar with a project where a light boat-plane going to perform under the scheme tunnel wing custer

Q

qxev

Here's a plane-boat with the effect of the tunnel wing is trying to build one inventor from Canada

Q

qxev

Getting to the creation of a fundamentally new type of flying boat, you should clearly understand some of the key moments of reality

1) A new technique will have a chance to survive among veterans aviation market, just in case the new flying boat will have an undeniable edge over any important parameter

for example, high safety off and landing

2) a new flying boat should be very cheap and affordable self-assembly kit of parts manufacturer.
to provide mass distribution and mass operation in different regions of the world

3) new flying boat to be extremely simple and accessible to operate and maintain

4) the new flying boat to be built in a modular fashion, adapted to the rapid dismantling of the wings and in the ordinary storage garage for the car

tunnels

Banned
Getting to the creation of a fundamentally new type of flying boat, you should clearly understand some of the key moments of reality

1) A new technique will have a chance to survive among veterans aviation market, just in case the new flying boat will have an undeniable edge over any important parameter

for example, high safety off and landing

2) a new flying boat should be very cheap and affordable self-assembly kit of parts manufacturer.
to provide mass distribution and mass operation in different regions of the world

3) new flying boat to be extremely simple and accessible to operate and maintain

4) the new flying boat to be built in a modular fashion, adapted to the rapid dismantling of the wings and in the ordinary storage garage for the car
Not forgetting it should look nice and fly even better!!

tunnels

Banned
There is no reason that a fuselarge could not be built with the appropriate join up to accept any sort of boat shape that could be changed as development and updating is done to make it better !!.
THis has already been done by other manufactures i have seen and read about ,hull A , B , and now Hull C and the early ones are able to be replaced with the later model !!

Q

qxev

information from one Russian forum

about stability in ground effect.In 1997, I experienced gidrovariant local trike trike 2 (without wings)
I reworked the trike on hydro, and also set the floats without cheekbones, and I took the water crest under construction extruded floats just under the screw.
I solved this problem and got + screen effect. I closed the space between the float durable reinforced polypropylene, but in front of the center of mass of the flap set on the plane to the end of the chord which passes into propelenovuyu sewing the bottom around. I tested without wings. (Only mototelega)
In the dispersal of the river, at speeds of 20km, did not obey me constantly set on floats 2 steering pen. When I pulled up to the bank to determine the cause, people said that I even water does not touch the feathers. I was impressed by the stability of the structure. I then rode dvoem, I clocked the cart 70 km.ch. The moment of separation is not felt at all, from the increase in weight. Kata 2 hours
. For taxi installed water rudders. Result- already at a rate of 25-30 km truck is not even touching the water rudder feathers! Preraspredelenie pressure on the bottom at all. Away from the water flowing.
The bottom line is that the profile is 30% of the chord, so to speak. The cm is 80-100% profile, suppose that there may be more. (Too stable behaved design).
It turns out that when the forward movement of the lift of the front wing, and cast off the compressed air, which is based on the rest of the surface, are mutually balanced, and balanced design. In the case of lift on the wing, the machine begins to raise the nose, and therefore increases the angle of attack to the main plane. The result is a strong alignment of the front and the unit returns to its original position. In case of reduction p.sily on the wing, the device tries to rotate around the cm, creating a vacuum at the main casing, which also returns the structure to its original position.

I believe that stable flight on the screen at a speed of 20-25 kilometers per hour - this is a very good basis for creating a good machine ..

and it has already been tested in practice

Group Builder