Quantcast

AN , MS, Hardware

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

pwood66889

Flinking Border Patrol, anyway... Them and viri...
My `coupe project may well be ongoing when it all opens up. I'm currently laying low until the smoke clears.
Just got two AN4-4A's from Aircraft $pruce. With washers; fifty cents US plus 2.68 postage!

BJC

HBA Supporter
US
Postage is crazy expensive, l think they are all open despite covid!
USPS is cheapest, but still expensive. I try to anticipate additional needs, and order more parts than my immediate need.

ACS East is open. Even during the peak of COVID they would take telephone orders and bring them out to your car.

BJC

Tantrum1

Log Member
Where is your inventory? Canada or US? Also you have an Inventory list? I might be interested in a big lot purchase.
Thanks
Mark

wind_rose_2

sorry l have no list at present, l am not a retailer just a homebuilder with an accumulation and no longer building...any idea of what you may require? let me know,l also have some 4130, aluminium, plywood pieces, sitka spruce.

Tantrum1

Log Member
sorry l have no list at present, l am not a retailer just a homebuilder with an accumulation and no longer building...any idea of what you may require? let me know,l also have some 4130, aluminium, plywood pieces, sitka spruce.
Gotcha I don't need anything specific but i'm a builder also but have a good assortment, but always like to add stuff i don't already have. Is the hardware stock in Canada or the US?