Quantcast

AmEagle American Eaglet

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Jdhargis

I have a complete kit including the engine, wing spare, plans , ,blue prints and news letters for the Eaglet. It has been stored inside as far as I know the full time. I think these were only sold in the 70 s and only a dozen were completed and flown.

Attachments

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
That's a pretty cool find! What are your plans for it?

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Jdhargis

That's a pretty cool find! What are your plans for it?

BTW, welcome to the forum!
I live on a grass strip that I believe is to rough for an inverted v-tail. I would like to sell it. I would like to get $450. For it I don't know the condition of all it's components, but the engine alone is probably worth more than that.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Contact the Experimental Soaring Association. The President of that organization, Murry, occasionally posts on this forum as MV4440 or something like that. He can likely get you into contact with the newsletter editor, who can advertise it in the ESA news, website, etc. What you have is not highly valuable dollar-wise, but it is somewhat historically significant and should go to a good home.

paraplane

I think I may be interested in the Kit Plane youre trying to sell. As I recall from research on these is that they were dangerous for a reason or two but perhaps I could correct those problems and yeah I think the engine a Zenoah g25? Is probably worth 450.00 I would need to assess logistics of transportation of the kit and such but let me know if it's still available.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Of you weigh less than 140 pounds and are good with composites, then it may barely be worth getting involved with. But this is like finding a 73 Ford Pinto at a really good price. Your time is going to be swallowed in very large chunks. The value of your time will exceed the "good deal" very fast. Many of us here have been through this before.

Am Eaglet fan

Of you weigh less than 140 pounds and are good with composites, then it may barely be worth getting involved with. But this is like finding a 73 Ford Pinto at a really good price. Your time is going to be swallowed in very large chunks. The value of your time will exceed the "good deal" very fast. Many of us here have been through this before.
Do you have his email? I want to buy it

Am Eaglet fan

I live on a grass strip that I believe is to rough for an inverted v-tail. I would like to sell it. I would like to get $450. For it I don't know the condition of all it's components, but the engine alone is probably worth more than that.
I want this! Call or text 6097901246