• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aluminum Rivets per lb, rivet gun for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyright

Hi guys, wife says sell:

Aluminum Rivets, you need a rivet gun to set these.

MS20426AD3-6 Quantity 1lb 3/8/ dia=3/32 counter sunk head $25
MS20470ad3-6 / 1lb 3/8/ dia=3/32 Universal head $25
MS20426AD4-6/ 1lb 3/8 dia=1/8 Counter sunk head $18
MS20470AD4-6 / 1lb 3/8 dia=1/8 Universal Head $18

1 rivet gun Chicago Pneumatic 2x Model H179710 silver with pressure adjust. You get bits with this, to set counter sunks or universal head rivet. It is silver no paint. Works great. $75

1 rivet cutter / chopper will cut various dia rivets- $40 Hardly used. I think I cut 4 rivets.

Take all or parts:
Please direct mail me for my email to discuss what you want and I'll quote shipping.
I can accept paypal or USPS money orders
Please google part numbers for info to ensure you know what you are buying. No refunds.
I bought these items thinking I was going to build an airplane.....but never did.

Posted by former EAA, AOPA, NBAA member, commercial pilot business person. CFII
Wife wants it all cleared out so please take these items off my hands. Price is really fair. Tks!

Back