• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

All aluminum ultralight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultralightlord

Have seen a post on this site about my particular subject. What I want to do is build a business from the ground up making and selling all aluminum licensed and safety meeting ultralights. The first step i figure is a model of the working full size ultralight that I want to industrialize similar to fords assembly line set up. I know very little and would like anyone and everyone's rash or even uneducated opinions. Right now what I am finding difficult is toning down the speed on such a vessel and coping with the lift and drag. I want to role with a traditional trike set u with a delta wing above it. But from what I understand a delta wing trike normally has a flexing wing which would be darn near impossible with aluminum wings. Though I will go with what will work. This is my dream and I am willing to wrap my life around it to make it work. Please help me out here all of you aviators. My basic fisrt need is a set of plans I can build a working model off of. Then the full size aircraft will follow.

Back