Quantcast

Airshark II

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

sming

Love the airshark!! How many of them exists? I saw one for sale on barnstormer 1 or 2 years ago, is this it?

rv7charlie

Welcome, and please keep us updated on your progress. I saw an Airshark project in Brandon MS back in the early 1990s when I'd just started flying, but never heard what happened to it. I've always thought they were impressive looking a/c.

Charlie

speedracer

I remember the Airshark. I thought it was and still think it is the World's Coolest Looking Amphibian. It seems like they topped out at 200 MPH?

Jordy Klein

I remember the Airshark. I thought it was and still think it is the World's Coolest Looking Amphibian. It seems like they topped out at 200 MPH?
Yes I agree, It is a super cool looking plane. This one has a Lycoming IO540. we feel it should cruse at about 220/230mph at alt.

spaschke

I love the air shark. would have built one if I could have. Had to settle for an Adventurer 333.
Please show us some pictures of the interior.

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Lifetime Supporter
There's one on a stick at GFL. Must have been kit bashed. Now a static display which is sad.

Do the molds still exist?

Could be the perfect all around airplane. It's just about as fast as anything worth buying out there and amphib too boot. Plus being drop dead gorgeous. Why this didn't show up in the most beautiful thread is surprising.

AirSharkII

Hi Jordy, I’m very interested your progress with the AirShark. If you have the time, I’d appreciate a call or email. 530-521-3380 or
tombinsfeld@californiasearey.com
I have an airframe hanging in the shop that’s 8BB65F48-53B7-48FF-AD6F-6174DAC3E585.jpeg
about 50% complete and would like to hear about what modifications you are pursuing.