• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane Quilt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pops

My wife is as crazy about quilting as I am building airplanes. She has been quilting all of our married 58.5 years. Won ribbons at quilt shows, etc. She has made quilts for all the children, grandchildren, etc, and now is piecing an airplane quilt for me. Picture of the top of the first one and the second will be a Cub quilt, has a lot of pieces made for it.
Also wall hang behind my computer.
When she is finished with the first quilt I will post pictures.

The top is Clip Wing Monocoupe prints.

Dan

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 26