Airplane plans inventory

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Gregory Perkins

There is probably no better way to fold the wings on a light plane. Imagine how many of those could be squeezed into an ordinary hanger ! Well if you can achieve
the same "narrower than the wheels" overall folded wings, if you can fold on the front spar instead of the rear... would result in a slightly shorter overall folded package.
There are many that have.

Twmaster

Thanks Matthew. I was looking at his plan packages with build videos. Are the videos worth the extra? Considering I'm a new builder?

TFF

I have watched the videos. Here is the thing with stuff like the videos, they might be worth it or they might not. You buy this stuff really just in case you can see that one issue you are having trouble with. They don’t hold your hand if that is what you are after. They are old camcorder style videos. My friend and I would watch for some detail in the background we were trying to solve. They are not entertainment. If you get one idea from them, they are worth it. If you didn’t use them, you didn’t need them. Most people try and get every tidbit they can afford just in case.

tsantacroce

Anyone have a set of original EAA Biplane P2 plans they’d be willing to part with? Trying to find a set to restore one my grandfather built. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Tony