Airplane plans inventory

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Jaredjhale

In the order I got them:

1. KR2
2. Teenie Two
3. Hummelbird (Bill Springs version of plans)
4. Watson Windwagon
5. Sonerai II
6. Lightning Bug
7. White Lightning

Dave
Dave, how did you get a Lightning Bug? On the couple video's I've seen ('Homebuilthelp' and 'Light Sport and Ultralight Flyer') the inventor Brian Austein said he was just doing it for fun and wasn't offering plans or kits. Then he died just a year or two after that Oshkosh (peacefully at home with his family around him, so it was a disease or cancer not a plane crash).

Jaredjhale

I'm a newby compared to you guys. I bought the Affordaplane plans and the rest I have found online.
1) Affordaplane
2) Bird Glider
3) M Sandlin's Pig
4) Weedhopper
5) Guppy Biplane
6) Flying Flea HM293
7) J3 Kitten
8) Skypup
9) Mike Sandlin's Bluebird (new, but only sketched dimensional pictures from him so far as he only posted about it a month or two ago).

raymondbird

HBA Supporter
Dave, how did you get a Lightning Bug? On the couple video's I've seen ('Homebuilthelp' and 'Light Sport and Ultralight Flyer') the inventor Brian Austein said he was just doing it for fun and wasn't offering plans or kits. Then he died just a year or two after that Oshkosh (peacefully at home with his family around him, so it was a disease or cancer not a plane crash).
I thought the Lightning Bug was a Nick Jones design, same as the White Lightning . . . ?

TurbAero

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jared. My Lightning Bug is the original LB from the early 1990s designed by Nick Jones. Different aircraft altogether, but same name.

norm_parm

Good morning all. First post. I am looking for plans for the Beechcraft D17S or Griffin Lionheart. Any clue where to look for these?
The website WWII Era Military Blueprints & Manuals | AirCorps Library has drawings for the Beech Staggerwing. Become a member for a small monthly fee and you can download them. I do not know if the drawing list is complete. I became a member several years back and have kept it. Good luck with your endeavors.

Kunnis

If anyone has plans for the CH-640, I'd love to build one. If anyone has any leads, please let me know. I've tried contacting the guy earlier in this thread but he hasn't responded.

misterpeter

HBA Supporter
PA-18 Super Cub
G’day! I’m beginning a LMA Super Cub and would like to compare with the ‘real thing’… Are your plans complete and including build notes etc? The drawings available on the internet are fine, but I’d like a set on paper :) Would you be willing to part with them? Peter