Airplane plans inventory

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

JDub

One of the Hummel Bird plans is the version sold now (or was in the early 2000's) and the other is the WIndwagon conversion I believe. I haven't got them out for a while though. I can go through them this weekend if you are interested. The conversion I will keep.

The Knight Twister is my favorite Bipe. The Coed is very similar to the single seat versions. What specifically are you looking for? An attachment?

billyvray

Just a picture added to a post.

One of the Hummel Bird plans is the version sold now (or was in the early 2000's) and the other is the WIndwagon conversion I believe. I haven't got them out for a while though. I can go through them this weekend if you are interested. The conversion I will keep.

The Knight Twister is my favorite Bipe. The Coed is very similar to the single seat versions. What specifically are you looking for? An attachment?

n45bm

If the drawings are full size, they have some value. The seqair site has everything else available for free download.
They are the full size drawings, not reduced or down loaded copies and three-ring binders full of info included.

Jim Schu

I don’t have any plans but wish I could find and buy a set of micro mong plans and ch640 plans.
Hi, I have an unused set of CH640 plans I am willing to sell, I am medically beyond my dream of flying a 4 seater now, so, dm me...

Am interested in building a Hummel Ultra Cruiser... and need that set of plans...20210906_195446.jpg20210906_195430.jpg
I don’t have any plans but wish I could find and buy a set of micro mong plans and ch640 plans.

Jim Schu

CH640 plans only...

Am not going to build one due to medical issues, so am looking into Hummel UltraCruiser now...

jlweltz

I just did an inventory of my airplane (and boat) plans collection and I think I may have a problem. ;-) No worries, I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
  1. Barry MB-02 Souricette
  2. Clutton FRED
  3. Cisler Cygnet
  4. Evans VP-2
  5. Evans VP-1
  6. Fisher Skylite
  7. Leger Pataplume 2
  8. Mignet HM.293G (Grunberg)
  9. Mignet HM.360/380
  10. Millholland Cabin Eagle
  11. Pietenpol Air Camper
  12. Sindlinger Hurricane
  13. Stewart Headwind
  14. Taylor Monoplane
  15. Wolf Boredom Fighter
  16. Wood Sky Pup
Cluttonfred, how much for the Cygnet sent to 55991 in MN, [email protected]

Kyndig68

Good morning all. First post. I am looking for plans for the Beechcraft D17S or Griffin Lionheart. Any clue where to look for these?

TFF

You are not going to find them in the wild. Lionheart was a prefab kit. Just instructions that say glue tab A to slot B. If you got a buddy at Beech, he might make you copies, but without that and maybe a trusted restoration company getting some help from Beech, you are not getting them. Also probably thousands of drawings. You may find some technical three views with tidbits, but that’s about it.

cvairwerks

Staggerwing drawings are out there, but I don't know if a complete set is, for sure. Drawing count I know of, is in excess of 4000 sheets. It's not for the inexperienced builder. One also needs exceptional skills when it comes to drafting and lofting. Many of the parts are drawn full scale on the original prints and have scale sets on them, with no dimensions on the part itself, requiring one to loft a new set of drawings as templates to build the part. Which in easy terms, means printing the drawing to an exact scale, then measurement off the drawing, and correcting the dimension from the scale and then generating the point on the new drawing. With some brushing up on my board skills, I could probably do about 4 drawings a week, working nearly full time at it, and I've got probably over 12,000 hours at the drafting board and on a tube doing CAD, over the years.

Additionally, there are some slightly exotic materials called out, that are going to be hard to source in small quantities....such as 18-8 Steel, Columbium stabilized. Fabrication will also necessitate having a milling machine and a lathe...lots of stuff I looked at had the note: Make From: and then listed a stock material callout, and machining notes and heat treat info.

ColonelRaymond

Shall I, shan't I? Yes, I'm definitely building that but what if I could build the other...
Druine Turbi
Fisher Avenger
It could have been a lot longer.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
"Colonel Raymond", you're not fooling anyone! We see right through that clever disguise... we should have recognized your foul stench Governor Tarkin ! I suppose you thought we'd believe you're Doctor Frankenstein as well... :)

(some of you young 'uns will have no idea what I'm talking about... never mind, it's OK)

Kyndig68

To be honest, I was not expecting an easy fix. I have been thinking about trying to build this with modern day material (aluminum and titanium) instead of wood and steel tubing. I was also thinking about reducing the engine size down to 180hp. Cover the plane in carbon fiber instead of cloth.

Maybe one of you engineers can figure out if a Kit Fox can be modified into something like this.

Mark Gipson

HBA Supporter
Anyone have a set of plans for the Robertson B1-RD, B2-RD? I have heard there is information to convert the B1 into a two place. If anyone has anything, paper or digital, please let me know. I purchased a set online from a suspect source and got incomplete plans with lousy scans. Looking for something I can use as a starting point for a modern Demoiselle ala Skonkwerks. Any suggestions for other similar and available UL plans is appreciated.

Kyndig68

With the rumored new regulations the Hiperbipe doesn't meet my needs. Guess I need to wait until Oshkosh next year to find out the exact regulations for a LSA that I can actually fly and fit into.

wiloows5050

Log Member
My plans inventory is most replicas:
Nieuport 11, 12, 17 (Lee)
Fokker DVII (aerodrome, Replicraft)
Fokker Dr1 (Sands, Replicraft)
Sopwith triplane (Replicraft)
Sopwith pup (Replicraft)
Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter (Replicraft)
Thomas Morse S-4C (Replicraft)
SE-5A (Replicraft)
Hawker Hurricane (Sindlinger)
ME-109 (Jurca MJ-9) (digital and paper) (old and new version)
Of these I have currently started working on 6 of these. The Hurricane and Nieuport 11 I’m doing in pairs. Just seemed easier than making ones.