Airplane plans inventory

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

cluttonfred

HBA Supporter
You might have better luck posting this in a a more appropriate section and under its own subject heading.

Hi to all. I'm the proud owner of a White Lightning and am looking for a nose gear trunnion. The original part was manufactured by Airight in Wichita, KS with a part number of 68000-1. I would appreciate any leads. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Hephaestus

Curious - Anyone have the original Zenair CH-200 plans they might part with?

Not the later builders manual, the one that was intended for scratch building.

JaTro

I would be interested in Minicoupe plans, also Davis DA2 and DA5 will be highly appreciated. Even Electronic versions. For studying purposes only. Seems sources doesnt work anymore. Please pm.

Gregory Perkins

I would be interested in Minicoupe plans, also Davis DA2 and DA5 will be highly appreciated. Even Electronic versions. For studying purposes only. Seems sources doesnt work anymore. Please pm.
I have a large paper roll of Davis DA plans but I cant remember which one. If I can only find them I will be able to look at them and let you know.

gregablake

Hello, sorry to bother you all, but I'm hoping to gain some help!! I was wondering if you'd be willing to send pics or actual copy of the kr2 or tailwind plans? I can't justify spending 200 plus on plans w/o knowing if it's a build I can do. I'll send money if it helps for your time and the investment you all put into the plans, any help is taken to heart, Greg ps you can text 5132653449 or email me [email protected] thank you so much! Your time will be of great respect and appreciation!

Gregory Perkins

I would say that plans reduced to 8x10 or at least the drawings would be a good way
to evaluate the plans and the plane somewhat without "being buildable" There are probably
other ways to create an un-buildability by eliminating or reducing certain aspects of the plans etc.

n45bm

I have the complete paper plans and builder manuals in three ring binders for a Falco, the Ferrari of wooden aircraft, in my opinion. What are they worth, if anyone knows, please chime in. Thanks.

cvairwerks

I have the complete paper plans and builder manuals in three ring binders for a Falco, the Ferrari of wooden aircraft, in my opinion. What are they worth, if anyone knows, please chime in. Thanks.
If the drawings are full size, they have some value. The seqair site has everything else available for free download.

blane.c

HBA Supporter
I would love to have the plans for the Spencer Air Car. Let me know how to proceed. Thanks
I just got the Spencer Air Car plans recently. I am keeping them. I can make you copies if it ain't stepping on anyone's toes as I am under the impression they are "orphan plans' aka no one sells new plans or supports the existing plans anymore. Making copies will be a couple of months from now or a little longer as a tree fell on my house and another tree fell on my shop during a storm about a month ago and it will take some time before I can break loose from all that, that entails to do a proper job of it. I have 34 blueprints 2 of which were taped together on the order of fifty years ago so they are staying taped together and they make an odd 60"x44" print that way. Many of the others while the standard 36" tall exceed the standard 48" width one being nearly 7'. One of the prints has a missing portion in the upper left corner not enough to effect the build "I think" and an additional drawing has some portions obscured again not enough to effect the build "I think". There are also some smaller drawings like for the jig table to build the hull upon. Also instructions and notes from Mr. Spencer as well as over 100 photos. So copying everything is no small feat and doing it right will take a while even after I get time to do it. Aside from that happy to do it.

These are "D" drawings from what I can discern from the little time I have had to look at them and decipher since the tree's fell shortly after they arrived. Except for the one aforementioned "obscured drawing" which is for the bulkheads in the "Tiara cowling" which the "Tiara is" the "E" model" again from what I can discern.

Last edited:

M.F.

blane.c,
I too would be very interested in a copy of those Aircar plans. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make that happen.

Hot Wings

Grumpy Cynic
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Many of the others while the standard 36" tall exceed the standard 48" width one being nearly 7'.
Staples had not trouble scanning long prints for me that were in pretty bad shape. Pay the small extra to get a PDF copy so they only have to scan the originals once.

A couple of mine were also taped together.

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
Staples had not trouble scanning long prints for me that were in pretty bad shape. Pay the small extra to get a PDF copy so they only have to scan the originals once.

A couple of mine were also taped together.
I have an old set of plans that I would like to copy and scan that are odd sized like that: 36" wide, and random lengths from 4-10'! I have wondered if a place like Staples could handle them okay, or if it would behoove me to go to one of the specialty graphics places in town.

Del

I have an old set of plans that I would like to copy and scan that are odd sized like that: 36" wide, and random lengths from 4-10'! I have wondered if a place like Staples could handle them okay, or if it would behoove me to go to one of the specialty graphics places in town.

blane.c

HBA Supporter
blane.c,
I too would be very interested in a copy of those Aircar plans. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make that happen.
I am more than willing to copy them but house and shop are construction zones.

JDub

Going by memory:

Midget Mustang (late 90's version)
Mustang 2
W-8 and W-10 Tailwind
Wittman Buttercup
V-Witt
Nesmith Cougar
Cassutt 111M
BD-6 (mostly there)
Mitchell U-2
2 sets of Hummel Bird
Windwagon
Knight Twister Coed

All are unused except the W-8 and Cassutt. The Cassutt is what I fly now and the W-8 is a copy for study. The Midget Mustang is what I am currently building. If there is something anyone would like, I'd part with it except those listed in the previous two sentences and the KT Coed. That is the plane I'd build if I won the lotto and didn't have to work all the darn time. Prices are negotiable.

Ideally I'd trade for a set of T-18 plans :)

Jerry

Bigshu

If there is something anyone would like, I'd part with it except those listed in the previous two sentences and the KT Coed.
Why two sets of Hummlebird, are they different versions?

billyvray

I'm not asking for a copy, but maybe you'd show a part of those KT Coed plans? Like the fuselage assembly or a wing page? I bet it would spark some interest. Nice plans set. Would love to see your Mustang too

I'd part with it except those listed in the previous two sentences and the KT Coed. That is the plane I'd build if I won the lotto and didn't have to work all the darn time. Prices are negotiable.

Jerry