Sonerai 2 (great plains and keip)
Sonerai 2s (great plains and keip)
Sonex (april 2000, also have uncut spar caps
Moni (what i could find at least)
All the minimax plans
Ultracruiser
Wag aero sport trainer
Raceair skylite
Raceair zipster (love the looks of this thing)
Stewart headwind
Bowers flybaby (had originals, now only wanttaja)

Hephaestus

I've got plans envy ;)

I've got an incomplete set of BD5 plans, a super faded Wittman W8 + Clement mods, and the V-Witt.

Feeling inadequate.

Bigshu

HBA Supporter
Hummel H5
Graham Lee Nieuport
Taylor Mini-Imp
Evans VP-1 (from Evans)
VP-2 (from internet)
Fly Baby (Wanttaja)

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Bigshu I'm interested in those Graham Lee plans if you have no use for them. I have no direct interest in the Nieuport itself, I want to learn about his tube and gusset construction for other types of airplanes. Either a usable reduced size copy or the original set is fine, so long as they are clear and I can see the details. Let me know. (I already know where to get a new set from the Lee family, with a license to build a Nieuport)

malte

Hmm.

Schleicher Ka-1
Schulgleiter SG-38
Jurca MJ-2
Stampe SV-4
Sequoia Falco (well, who hasn't?)
FVA-27
Jodel D9
Jodel D112

Plus about 10 current production aircraft for which I have signed an NDA...

Bigshu

HBA Supporter
are you building the h5?
I'm cutting out bulkheads right now. It's going to be as plans built as possible. I might buy the weldments, since I haven't taken the plunge on learning that skill. I'm fortunate that there are already flying Hummels close to me, and I've spoken to a builder of two, and others are interested in the build, so I should have plenty of advice (lol).

Bigshu

HBA Supporter
Bigshu I'm interested in those Graham Lee plans if you have no use for them. I have no direct interest in the Nieuport itself, I want to learn about his tube and gusset construction for other types of airplanes. Either a usable reduced size copy or the original set is fine, so long as they are clear and I can see the details. Let me know. (I already know where to get a new set from the Lee family, with a license to build a Nieuport)
I do plan to build the Nieuport after I'm done with the H5. I'll take a look at the plans and see what might be useful for tube and gusset education. That's exactly why I bought the plans! Since Aerodrome only sells their plans with the kits, I needed a way to see if tube and gusset would be suitable for another project (still in design phase).

n45bm

Hmm.

Schleicher Ka-1
Schulgleiter SG-38
Jurca MJ-2
Stampe SV-4
Sequoia Falco (well, who hasn't?)
FVA-27
Jodel D9
Jodel D112

Plus about 10 current production aircraft for which I have signed an NDA...
Hi Malte, Might you consider selling your Jodel D9 plans. I'd love the opportunity of studying them. Thanks. please reply to N45bm at yahoo.com

malte

Hi Malte, Might you consider selling your Jodel D9 plans. I'd love the opportunity of studying them. Thanks. please reply to N45bm at yahoo.com
Hey,

I am sorry, I can't do that, since I'll need them for the restoration of a D9 that resides in my fathers hangar. To copy them would be a copyright infringement that I can't do. You can obtain plans from Sandalwood: Plan Set Jodel D9 (400614)

ktfiles

Wow, that is impressive.
My collecting started when I was maybe 13 or 14. I remember saving up my paper route money to send off to a guy in Great Britain for copies of factory Sopwith Camel blueprints. That list of drawings represents many years and much horse trading. All my sets are complete except for the Owl Racer OR65-2, Baby Ace Model D, Junior Ace Model E (I think all missing a wing drawing or two) and some of the WWI stuff. For those I have pretty much all that is available though. I was in the process of purchasing the Sperry Messenger drawings from the NASM when they got shut down from the Covid chaos. As soon as they are up and going again, I'll work on getting what they have. It's slow going as they only want you to order ten drawings at a time.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
All my sets are complete except for the Owl Racer OR65-2,

missing a wing drawing or two) .
Find a guy named Ralph Wise in Mojave, CA, KMHV. Ralph built and raced an Owl "Wise Owl" and may have a set of plans to copy. I don't remember if it was an OR-65 or an OR-71 that he built.

Also, there's a guy in Santa Paula, CA named Pat Quinn, anyone at the KSZP airport will know how to find him. He has (or had) the OR-65 named "Pogo", and he may have gotten the plans with it.

cvairwerks

KT: If the Sperry drawings are on microfilm, just order the reel(s)...Way less expensive than the single sheet drawings.

ktfiles

KT: If the Sperry drawings are on microfilm, just order the reel(s)...Way less expensive than the single sheet drawings.
The NASM has Sperry Messenger drawings on microfilm and paper. I have the microfilm, but there are only a few drawings and many are duplicates shot at different exposures. Some are of very poor quality and illegible. I was pretty disappointed when I received the high resolution scans made from the microfilm. There are many more drawings available as paper copies. From the list NASM gave me, one needs to buy both microfilm and paper to get all the drawings in their collection.