• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane Hardware Kits and other aircraft needs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpencerAircraft

Hey guys,

I am Tyler over here at Spencer Aircraft and I know with a lot of those home built projects, you'll need the proper hardware to do so. If you call or email me ([email protected] 253.848.9349) we can get you set up with hardware kits for any project you need. Our shop is stocked with all kinds of different things. From headsets, to cleaners, to nuts and bolts. Also, we just became and AeroShell distributor. So if your using the Rotax, we have the Aeroshell Sport plus 4. I'm sure we can beat any price you're buying it for right now.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions you might have!

Back