• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airman Certification.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr37

Hi again,
I'm getting ready to fill out form FAA 8610-2. With this form is a Program Letter. Along with this form do I write another letter to the FAA and if so what do I want to say in the letter?

I was told I must take these forms to the FAA to try to get Certified to do my oun work on my home built. Also I should take my photos and record keeping information. Could someone tell me what else I must take and what will the FAA ask me? Is it very hard to get this certification?
Thanks

Back