• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airfoil ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pops

Anyone know what airfoil is used on the Fisher Koala 202 ? My SSSC is really a Fisher Super Koala construction but built to the dimensions of the Fisher Koala 202 single place for the Cub look. Not one part is the same as either airplane but I used the Fisher Koala 202 airfoil. I have no complaints about the airfoil but if I build a new airframe, I'm sure there is a little better airfoil for a STOL airframe and a cruise of 75-80 mph.

Dan R.

Back