• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aircraft conceptual design software for iPad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karoliina.t.salminen

Hi

Short question:
- would somebody find useful a conceptual design software if it ran on iPad?
Long time ago I was writing one for Mac, but then switched on doing Excel-sheets.
Situation is as everybody knows, the software would have nothing else but calculate large number of formulas that you can also calculate by hand or you can make excels out of them by yourself. So the app would not have fancy added proposition or anything secret magic in it.
1. would you download one for free
2. would you pay for the app?
or would it be silly stupid useless crap for you?

Best Regards
Karoliina that has the skills required to wrench Objective-C and Cocoa for iPad (and also Mac).

P.S. If I have to pay 99 dollars developer license to run my software on my own personal iPad, then why wouldn't I offer it to others as well, unless of course nobody wants it?

Last edited:
Back