• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aircar's contact details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head in the clouds

When Aircar's site ban was being discussed a number of people asked me for his contact details. I said I'd check that he was happy for me to give them out. I've been very busy and only just got back in touch with him about that, a phone chat with Ross can often require a whole morning being available ...

Anyway I had a great chat with him over the last three hours or so and he said he'd love to hear from anyone on the site, and that I should post his contact details for all to see, so here they are -

Ross Nolan
Mail: 30 Dublin Rd, East Ringwood, Victoria 3135, Australia
Mob: 0423 819 345
International Mobile: +61 423 819 345
Ph: 038 802 0290
International Ph: +61 38 802 0290
email: [email protected]

I've only just helped him to set up the email address this morning and his connection is very slow, so bear with it if he's slow to respond that way.

Ross doesn't have a Skype or Viber or similar account but anyone can phone his landline phone using Skype for a cost of only a couple of cents a minute.

autoreply - Ross says he read that you were surprised that he hadn't responded to a PM you sent him before the ban, he says he did try to do so and spent a long while composing a response which he then lost before sending it when the library computer timed out. He couldn't log in again after that as the ban had taken effect. He'd be very pleased to speak with you if you were to call him.

I just learned a bit of background that may explain a little - at the time of the ban (last August) Ross was very unwell and didn't know what was wrong, then found himself in hospital following a burst appendix. He's not a well man, tomorrow he goes in to hospital again to have an operation to remove a bladder cancer but expects to be out in a couple of days so I'm sure he'll appreciate hearing from anyone who is so inclined.

Back