• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ag-PIG 194

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inventing_man

Howdy Fellers.
I am looking into building this Pig Page I made some drawing changes to the original ones found and free to download from that site . Some DANG good drawings I might add ! :gig:
Actually I JUST started before my Wife got laid off from work so the project is stalled for now. All I have is a few pieces of tubing with holes in it .
My Goal was / is to power it with a 23 horse 4 stroke that is being used very successfully in PPG and Delta triking Here TrikeBuggy Bullet Thumper, The Four-Stroke PPG Trike for Dedicated Wheel-Launch Flying - TrikeBuggy.com
The changes I planed can be seen here in the photo files under AG PIG . Airchairgroup : Messages : 11198-11228 of 11228
You guys with experience , Would you be so kind as to give me your thoughts . Am I headed in the right direction ? Is this over kill ? Or forget it and stick to flying kites
254 lb is the goal. but if I fudge a little I'm not to overly concerned . It will be close.
THANKS!!!!

Attachments

• Comp.jpg
    Comp.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 631
  • P1A1.jpg
    P1A1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 561
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 662
Last edited: