What do you think of my proposal photo for mounting avionics in my Sonex Xenos electric motor glider?
- Flightbox Pro (from Falken Avionics) - Square orientation for better calibration.
- ADC (Air Data Computer) - Magnetometer isolated from all electrics. Since this is an electric aircraft, I want the magnetometer isolated from the 50KW motor and electronics up front.
- Hinge - Panel for XPDR, COM, GPS, Fuse box and USB Hub. Hinge swings down for easy maintenance.
- Only two wires will run to the front of the Aircraft: 12 volt DC Power, 5.1 amps and PTT - Push to Talk switch
- No messy wires - Headset jacks behind pilot.
- Easy mounting of XPDR, COM and GPS antennas.
- Good wifi signal to iPad.
- Declutter instruments panel, for a Tesla-like look. ( Simple User Interface)