• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

AEROPUP 2 seat LSA Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropup

Hi all

Please let me show you our AEROPUP
It is sold @19500 USD (FOB AUSTRALIA) and it accomodates Rotax, Continental...etc
This is a great airplane designed to be safe and easy with a great reputation inside Australia.
If you are thinking on starting a new project please ask me first. Either you end up buying the Aeropup or not I´d love to know what are you searching for and what are the key points for you when buying a new plane and working with you on configuring the Kit+engine+instruments package!

Thank you all for sharing this among your friends!

Attachments

• aeropup31.jpg
    aeropup31.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 295
  • aeropup6.jpg
    aeropup6.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 257
  • aeropup8.jpg
    aeropup8.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 277
  • aeropup4.jpg
    aeropup4.jpg