Active/inactive users

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Himat

Below peoples login name their status is shown as:
- Super moderator
Or in cases when not allowed to post more: Banned.
Maybe there is other possibilities I have not seen.

Anyway, I have one suggestion for a slight change here and divide the registered used in three groups:
- Active users.
- Inactive users. (If not logged in the last three years or so, the information is in the system.)
- Late users. Or in other suitable words an indication of those that have passed away when this is known to other forum members.

Especially the last would give newcomers a better chance of not embarrassing themselves when replying to old threads.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Well, you already have access to most of that information. Just click on the username of the member you want, in any post, and then click "View Profile". On the left-hand side of their profile is all their relevant statistics. Himat, here's yours:

Himat.jpg

You can see when the member was last logged-on to HBA ("latest activity"), find their latest posts, etc. If they're online (you weren't, when I took this screen-shot), it'll even say what part of the forum you are looking at in the moment. You can at least infer most of the information talked about in this thread from this profile data.

Himat

Well, you already have access to most of that information. Just click on the username of the member you want, in any post, and then click "View Profile". On the left-hand side of their profile is all their relevant statistics. Himat, here's yours:

View attachment 43292

You can see when the member was last logged-on to HBA ("latest activity"), find their latest posts, etc. If they're online (you weren't, when I took this screen-shot), it'll even say what part of the forum you are looking at in the moment. You can at least infer most of the information talked about in this thread from this profile data.
I know, and I use this functionality.
I am not sure everyone know, and for sure I know not everyone use this functionality.
And there is always the question if it would make any difference to some posters.

As for the online part, I did never take a screen shot, but I remember Orion or rather his computer stayed online quite a bit long than the man.:cry: