• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ACK for dinner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_John

Well, I won't be keyboard flying tomorrow night as I will be doing the real thing!

In case there is anyone within a couple of hours of Nantucket, I would like to offer you a nice place to go for dinner or lunch.

My buddy, George who owns a fine Cherokee Six and I are doing our regular (like to say monthly) trip to ACK. George, who is instrument rated likes to fly his plane. I enjoy being safety pilot and it works out very well!

So long as the clouds (not too many forecasted right now for the Nantucket, MA area) aren't sporting solid particles, it is a go!

Now I shall let the cat outta the bag, we go to a place off field called A.K. Diamonds. Shhhhhhh, don't tell ANYONE! It is within walking distance and has THE BEST salad bar! The sirloin with gorgonzola (sp?) cheese is AWESOME!

If you are in the area, you owe it to yourself to check it out!

:cool: CJ

Back