• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

About Lycoming YO 233

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohanakannan

Hello Every one

We know that Lycoming has come up with an engine for the LSA market capable of 115bhp (Lycoming YO 233), I have seen in their website that this engine is capable of continuously producing up to 115hp at 2800RPM. Can some one tell me is it okay to operate this engine at that power continuously? It is because we have a requirement where we need the engine to produce 115 hp at all times. I've included a snap shot of what is in their website.

Regards
Mohan

Attachments

• lycoming YO 233.jpg
    lycoming YO 233.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 113
Back