Quantcast

A&P Mechanic In Western Arizona

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

HomeBuilt101

Greetings,

Does anyone have a recommendation for an A&P mechanic in Western AZ who can do a condition inspection on a homebuilt airplane?

THANKS for the leads!!!

BJC

HBA Supporter
You might want to share the type of HBA, since there tends to be some specialization.

BJC

Marc Zeitlin

Exalted Grand Poobah
Does anyone have a recommendation for an A&P mechanic in Western AZ who can do a condition inspection on a homebuilt airplane?
While I can't give you an answer to that question, you're only about 1.75 hours from KTSP, and I do CI's on Velocities. So if you can't someone near you that specializes in canards/Velos, you're welcome to come here.

Wayne

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Contact HBA member TerryM76, he's in PHX if that's close enough.
Terry reccomended a young man to me for the pre-buy we did on the Cherokee we purchased in Phoenix. Very nice young man and did great work. Terry will bring you up to speed - he's a great guy as well!

tralika

You might try to contact a local EAA Chapter. It looks like there are chapters in Wickenburg, Salome, Lake Havasu, Fort Mohave, Yuma and Kingman. If your not an EAA member you should join.

EAA.org

Last edited:

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
I somehow missed this thread....way too busy and getting older I suppose.

Were you able to find an A&P to get the Condition Inspection done? I do have a contact out near Wickenberg that might be able to help.

Terry