• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

582 Rotax with B gearbox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Chuk

Hi all, I have up for sale a 582 gray head that I just got back from the shop. It has a total of 156 hrs on the engine. I had 2 new Rotax pistons, wrist pins, and wrist pin bearings installed. Seals, and gaskets were also replaced. Engine was completely inspected and cleaned inside as well. It will need to be broken in per Rotax breaking in procedure. The 2.58 gear ratio B gear box just came back from Airscrew Performance. Engine also has electric start. $3000 plus shipping is the price. I will build a crate for free. If someone wants just the engine or a C gearbox instead or pull start instead of electric start, I could change things around for a different price. Call and talk! Thanks, Jim Chuk 218-two five four- 24 zero four (home) or 218-seven five zero-38 five one (cell) I have a few more pics if anyone wants to see them as well.

Attachments

• Photo1086.jpg
    Photo1086.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo1087.jpg
    Photo1087.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo1089.jpg
    Photo1089.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Photo1088.jpg
    Photo1088.jpg