• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

51% rule?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarecrow56

Hello again. Just let me start off by saying that you guys are great and this is a great forum!:ban: Really no wise guys or drama to really speak of. A breath of fresh air in todays social media.

That being said, what exactly is the 51% rule or rather how does it work. I think I know but I wanna get clarification. Lemme try this, You can do your own inspections and work on your own airplane IF YOU built it but if you buy it already built and YOU DIDNT BUILD it you cant unless you take a course? How'd I do? Thanks again!

Back