• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

40 + MPG Air and Auto Vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
This is a new thread started as a result of the dreaded Thread Drift in "Hydrogen Use Storage and Transport" thread at post # 85.

Under the bumper of a Suburban in Dallas?

(FWIW, I agree, totally, BB. If I could find a good CRX I'd buy it immediately.)

I often picture how well my 40 mpg Honda Del Sol would fit under the 18 wheelers that I draft on occasion. In reality doing 75+ next to four of the xxx tires and wheels, parts of which are constantly displayed along the once upon a time "freeway" is a bigger concern.

This thread is activly looking for follow up comments on high mileage vehicles including the elusive "Roadable Aircraft" My solution for improving the mileage and safety of the high mileage road vehicle is to take to the air to avoid the heavy / light weight vehicle mix. By light weight I mean down to the bicycle on the roadways issues.

Back