• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

4 into 1 Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dudewanarace

This is sort of an odd ball, but figured maybe it might work other applications.

This 4 into 1 exhaust is removed from my Lancair 360 with 250 hours on it. This system would not work with my new cowling, thus it had to go. Nothing wrong mechanically speaking. Great power and sounds awesome! But..

There are a few requirements for it to work:
*It must be an angle valve motor; 200 hp IO-360, IO-390 or in my case XP-400
*It must have a Superior Cold Air Sump with forward facing induction

It is designed to exit on the left side, going around my nose gear. So, I am pretty sure this would clear most nose gear equipped airplanes. I have listed some specific dimensions on my website, and happy to get more if needed. The firewall location and how it relates to the exhaust ports on are going to be the critical measurements.

Heat muff included, just needs new end caps.

More detail here:
Lancair Parts For Sale

Price: $850 shipped (or best offer)
[email protected]
816-309-6038

Header_01.jpg

Header_03.jpg

Back