200 hour build time

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

rheuschele

Just recently I came across an ad for a kit plane that had a 200 hour build time. I didn't have time to read it thoroughly, but I'll be darned if I can find it again. Anyone know of such a plane?
ron

Bimini57

The Dream Fantasy Ultralight Trainer from Airdrome Airplanes is the only aircraft that I know of that boast a 200 hour build time. This is the same company that provided planes for the movie Flyboys.

fantasy-dream-003.jpg

PaulS

You can have two seats in an ultralight trainer plane - as long as it is used as a trainer and for nothing else.
(at least that is what the regs said the last time I read them - earlier this year)
Paul

Turd Ferguson

You can have two seats in an ultralight trainer plane - as long as it is used as a trainer and for nothing else.
(at least that is what the regs said the last time I read them - earlier this year)
Paul

You may have been viewing an obsolete version of the regs. An ultralight with 2 seats would have to be certificated and operated as an LSA....at least in the U S of A.

Getting back to the build or assembly time.....

Ron, I believe Bradley Aerospace advertised the Bradley Aerobat build time at 200 hrs at one time. FWIW.