• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane Wanted 2 Transportation Trips Aviailable 1 CO to CA and 1 SLO to LA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
2 loads wanted for empty trailer!

Our EAA chapter has a buyer for an aircraft project (Bellanca Viking). The buyer wants the fuselage delivered to his shop in San Luis Obispo, CA, there will be an empty car hauler flatbed coming from San Luis Obispo to Los Angeles. Your priceless junk, airplane projects, pianos, your in-laws, or vehicles can be strapped to this trailer at a reasonable cost!

The buyer also wants the wings delivered to a shop somewhere in Colorado (location details are pending) and the same flatbed car hauler will be empty on the way from CO to Los Angeles. Your magnificent 12th Century church organ or even your magnificent 20th Century internal organs, and perhaps your collector item Acme Products trolley-mounted cannon personally signed by Wile E. Coyote - can be strapped to this trailer at a very reasonable cost!

The driver/loadmaster (not me, but an occasional HBA participant) has plenty of experience loading, securing, and hauling light and ultraight airplanes and projects. FWIW I can vouch for his quality work securing very light stuff, he's brought several projects to different places for our EAA chapter and myself personally, including a very light/fragile Legal Eagle ultralight 800+ miles.

Considering the price of diesel fuel these days, if you need something moved between these two areas, you might do very well by taking advantage of this. I am indeed an authorized regional sales representative for The Great L. Cheapo Aircraft Moving Company, and you can contact me via HBA forum PM.

Last edited:
Back