• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

13b rotary engine controllers. What are people using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8davebarker

Supporting Member
I recently had a major catastrophe. An accidental short circuit maimed the processor chips on my Tracy Crooks EC2 engine controller.They are out of business and I am looking for a replacement device. The engine is a Madza 13b rotary. Does anyone know of an EC2 controller anywhere? and or someone that can service my unit? it is Equipped To drive primary and secondary injectors ~2k ohm, 4 each D580 smart coils Lead / trail igniters, Magnetic crank angle sensors ~4 v p-p output Below) Manifold pressure vacuum sensor Intake air temp thermistor ( ~ 30 Kohm at room temp) HELP HELP HELP!!!! Would also recommend information on what other Controllers are being used on 13b rotary engine aircraft.
Dave Barker BARC Phone 805 681 1289

Attachments

• 10ACE119-E24C-4656-9D89-4F48823094D5.jpeg
    10ACE119-E24C-4656-9D89-4F48823094D5.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 20
Back