10/23 Raptor Video

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rv6ejguy

HBA Supporter
Peter knows he can't bring Raptor kits to production without help and money. He's still planning to fly the plane to Idaho after completing a high weight test flight about 2 weeks ago.

PPLOnly

Peter knows he can't bring Raptor kits to production without help and money. He's still planning to fly the plane to Idaho after completing a high weight test flight about 2 weeks ago.
He flew a similar circuit today too, I’d have to assume testing the same thing.

TFF

If he was a PT Barnum, he would have/ should have parked it at Fond du Lac. Makes it close by but hard to see. Drive people crazy.

Rik-

If he was a PT Barnum, he would have/ should have parked it at Fond du Lac. Makes it close by but hard to see. Drive people crazy.
Peter certainly would not have been the first to show up at Osk with a plane that never went anywhere so I too don't know why he didn't unless he was unable to get someone else to pay for the space. Looks like Garmin gave their budget $ to Patey but there really isn't another supplier that he was using as so much of the plane was non aircraft sourced.

TFF

Back 40 and Fond du Lac are not accessible unless you got a plane there. That’s the key. Only to be able to seen through the fence instead of general crowds. Keep them hungry without having to answer direct questions. You are there but not there. Rub it in without being direct. Still it needed that much reliability to pull it off.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
At this time he is about 50 miles south of Kansas City heading NW at 3500' @140 mph. In a little light rain.

Landed at Manhattan , KS, (MHK)
342 miles, 2 hr, 33 minutes.

Last edited:

231TC

Longest flight yet. Must have been pretty heavy with 3 hours fuel and everything he said he was going to transport. I'll be impressed if it flies twice in a day.

BillDavis

N352TD was on the move again and appears to have turned around and his target is no longer moving on my screen….Hopefully it’s something to do with my iPhone. May God protect Peter on his travels.

God Bless

RSchneider

His last track update at 6:55 AM CDT shows him near Grafton NE, making a U-turn and at 1,800 ft at 107 mph. Hope he's ok!

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Looks like he is at Fairmont , NE (FMZ). Out in the middle of nowhere. Hope no problems.

lelievre12

HBA Supporter
Thank heavens. Hopefully the report is accurate and he is OK

Looks like he went for a road or possibly an old airstrip adjacent?

B41634D0-1EAB-49D2-985A-F67595DD69EB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.