10/23 Raptor Video

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFF

I would divert from a straight shot for a chance to go home for a night. Arkansas is a good jumping off point for any direction. That is probably the smartest thing he can do. I would personally hope my investors were in San Diego and not SanFran.

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
His whole comment (posted on his latest video):
I don't see any new video. Only the month old video. Can you post a link?

Edit. "Latest"video IS the month old video. Call it month old video.

Last edited:

WINGITIS

I would divert from a straight shot for a chance to go home for a night. Arkansas is a good jumping off point for any direction. That is probably the smartest thing he can do. I would personally hope my investors were in San Diego and not SanFran.
North of Arkansas is Oshkosh........

WINGITIS

Maybe. Depends on his investors wishes. He is a little early if he keeps going that way.
But he can rest at Home for a while and then make short trips, fixing things on the way, he may need all of that lead time to make it there whilst the event is still on!

Or he is fitting the new Gravity drive from the Patent(Mentioned above) that the friendly US NAVY ONR dudes have provided!

Then he can leave for Oshkosh somewhat later and still get there in time whilst being the first to demonstrate the drive system in a homebuilt:p

flywheel1935

Raptor Aircraft

18 hours ago
For those following flight aware it's not updating for some reason. I am safely on the ground at my planned stop for the day. The aircraft ran fine without any issues other than I lost the parachute cover panel again. !!!!!!

So he's lost one before,( which I'm sure we were not made aware of ?) so what else has fallen off during the test "test flights"
If I lived in the States I'd be buying a Hard Hat later today🧠

galapoola

Raptor Aircraft
18 hours ago
For those following flight aware it's not updating for some reason. I am safely on the ground at my planned stop for the day. The aircraft ran fine without any issues other than I lost the parachute cover panel again. !!!!!!

So he's lost one before,( which I'm sure we were not made aware of ?) so what else has fallen off during the test "test flights"
If I lived in the States I'd be buying a Hard Hat later today🧠
He's in Fayette, AL "Current location M95. Thanks. "
So how far is that from his home base?

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
John McMahon
Raptor is airborne again. Out of Fayette and now east of Little Rock, Arkansas. FR24 reports Raptor at 3,700ft and a GS of 123kts. Go Peter!!!! Safe flying sir.

24 minutes ago (edited)

PPLOnly

My money's on Fort Smith for a comfort break.
Guess we may well have to reconsider our view on the project, just shame PM doesn't really 'engage' with the HBA members !!!!
Looks like he was on approach to 2A2 before ads-b dropped. A bit jealous he has a connection to an airpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.