• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. wsimpso1

Cabin Heat, Water Cooled Engines - Which Way is Best and Why?

OK, there are some mighty tempting water cooled (auto conversions) engines out there. If one of us were to use one of them, we also have options for cabin- and windshield-heat. Which one is best and why? Options appear to be: Exhaust muff and mixer box forward of the firewall. NEVER liked this...
  2. M

Rotax 582 Thermostat

Hi.. Do you suggest that I install a thermostat on my 582 Mod 90??? I just found out that my 582 does not have one during a de carbon on the cylinders, I also checked over the net and found out that the rotax did not come with a factory installed thermostat L However it is listed on the parts...
Back