• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

My heart is doing flip-flops over and over.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pops

If you watch this video and your heart doesn't do flip- flops, check your pulse, you might be dead. I love the B-18 and the DC-3. Lack of money sure cramps my life style.
Friend had a jump school for about 18 years in a hanger next door. I helped to maintain the B-18 and got to fly it once in a while. A LOVE the B-18. Another friend had a local cargo service and operated 18 at one time. One day we were taxing out in the B-18 and a Hogan Air Fright DC-3 was taxing out behind us. Told John, If I had a camera, I would run out and get a shot of both airplanes that was JUST happen to taxi out at the same time.
Always wanted to get checked out in a DC-3. Darn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mR5ldyRkc

Back