• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

High Temp Resin Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toobuilder

Supporting Member
I'm considering fabrication of an exhaust augmented duct for the cowl on the Rocket. It will be a single, flattened oval approximately 4hx8wx18l. This duct will handle all of the cooling exit air so it will see substantial volume of "warm" air, but will be augmented by raw exhaust flow (like a jet pump). I intend to line the inside with stainless foil tape, but I'm thinking a resin better suited to elevated temps than my typical West Systems would be a good idea.

Anyone have a line on a good high temp "hobbyist" product?

Back